Photograph of an elderly woman in the main room of her home where she can sleep, cook, sit down with a table. She lives in Aral, a village in Talas province, northwestern Kyrgyzstan. It’s tea time and some tasty cherries from the garden are on the table. Here, even in summer the average temperature does not exceed 16 degrees, which is why Kyrgyz food is generally frugal and these cherries are a special moment of delight in the year.
in 135 film analog photography, Black and white photography, Indoor photography, Photo portrait 0 comments tags: Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan: tea time at cherry season in Aral
About the Author: Christophem
I like to capture the poetic life moments and human faces in their natural environment. "The truth : that which doesn't hide", wrote Heraclitus.
- Peru: Huaraz under a nebulous sky in the Cordillera Blanca April 09, 2019
- India: head upside-down on a Vespa in Calcutta March 03, 2019
- India: The burst of laughter of a Madras carpenter March 03, 2019
- India: an old iron gate in Calcutta March 02, 2019
- India: napping in an old colonial house in Calcutta March 01, 2019
- India: Hindu woman behind the gate of her front door February 28, 2019