Photograph taken in Suusamyr Valley located in Chuy Region, northern Kyrgyzstan. The stroller is an urban accessory that really denote here because the two young Kyrgyz move ahead mysteriously in this huge wild plateau. So it’s like a kind of “street photography” but in the middle of nature! At more than 2,000 meters of altitude, this valley is very popular for transhumance shepherds who come to enjoy the pasturage in summer as far as the eye can see.
Kyrgyzstan: the walkers of Suusamyr Valley
About the Author: Christophem
I like to capture the poetic life moments and human faces in their natural environment. "The truth : that which doesn't hide", wrote Heraclitus.
- Papua New Guinea: portraits of people from Chimbu Province December 15, 2019
- Papua New Guinea: the little girl with the dead bird July 22, 2019
- North India: woman coffee seller in Varanasi June 03, 2019
- Peru: Huaraz under a nebulous sky in the Cordillera Blanca April 09, 2019
- India: head upside-down on a Vespa in Calcutta March 03, 2019