Photograph of a woman with piercing-eyes in Varanasi (formerly Benares), in Uttar Pradesh State, India. This part of her house is open on the street and she sells coffee for 15 rupees to bystanders. The picture was taken upstream the bank of River Ganges, the famous “Ghats of Varanasi”.
in 120 film analog photography, Black and white photography, Photo portrait, Street photography 0 comments tags: India
North India: woman coffee seller in Varanasi
About the Author: Christophem
I like to capture the poetic life moments and human faces in their natural environment. "The truth : that which doesn't hide", wrote Heraclitus.
- Papua New Guinea: portraits of people from Chimbu Province December 15, 2019
- Papua New Guinea: the little girl with the dead bird July 22, 2019
- North India: woman coffee seller in Varanasi June 03, 2019
- Peru: Huaraz under a nebulous sky in the Cordillera Blanca April 09, 2019
- India: head upside-down on a Vespa in Calcutta March 03, 2019