Photograph of an old man living in Batad, Ifugao province’s village, in the Northern Part of the Philippine Archipelago. Batad has only a few dozens of dwellings, the man lives in the heart of rice terraces surrounding and forming a green amphitheater. There is a stark contrast between this humble man, farmer worker, in his dreary home, with this Philippine mountain’s range listed in UNESCO’s World Heritage Sites.
Philippines: man at the window of one of the most beautiful panoramas in the world
About the Author: Christophem
I like to capture the poetic life moments and human faces in their natural environment. "The truth : that which doesn't hide", wrote Heraclitus.
- Papua New Guinea: portraits of people from Chimbu Province December 15, 2019
- Papua New Guinea: the little girl with the dead bird July 22, 2019
- North India: woman coffee seller in Varanasi June 03, 2019
- Peru: Huaraz under a nebulous sky in the Cordillera Blanca April 09, 2019
- India: head upside-down on a Vespa in Calcutta March 03, 2019