Photograph of a hairdresser in a village near Châu Đốc in An Giang province, southern Vietnam, in the Mekong Delta on the border of Cambodia. After cutting the hair of his customer and shaved him, the hairdresser is doing here the cleaning of his ears! The hairdresser is thus provided with a headlamp and he holds in his left hand small instruments specially designed for this operation which consists in removing the cerumen without perforating the eardrum.
Vietnam: inside a countryside hair salon
About the Author: Christophem
I like to capture the poetic life moments and human faces in their natural environment. "The truth : that which doesn't hide", wrote Heraclitus.
- Vietnam: inside a countryside hair salon September 12, 2018
- Venezuela indestructible, but for how much longer? August 26, 2018
- Kyrgyzstan: near the wood burning stove in the yurt June 28, 2018
- Kyrgyzstan: panorama of Pereval Kalmakashu mountain pass June 22, 2018
- Kyrgyzstan: homemade mare’s cheese June 21, 2018