Photograph of a hairdresser in a village near Châu Đốc in An Giang province, southern Vietnam, in the Mekong Delta on the border of Cambodia. After cutting the hair of his customer and shaved him, the hairdresser is doing here the cleaning of his ears! The hairdresser is thus provided with a headlamp and he holds in his left hand small instruments specially designed for this operation which consists in removing the cerumen without perforating the eardrum.
Vietnam: inside a countryside hair salon
About the Author: Christophem
I like to capture the poetic life moments and human faces in their natural environment. "The truth : that which doesn't hide", wrote Heraclitus.
- Papua New Guinea: portraits of people from Chimbu Province December 15, 2019
- Papua New Guinea: the little girl with the dead bird July 22, 2019
- North India: woman coffee seller in Varanasi June 03, 2019
- Peru: Huaraz under a nebulous sky in the Cordillera Blanca April 09, 2019
- India: head upside-down on a Vespa in Calcutta March 03, 2019