Photograph of a hairdresser in a village near Châu Đốc in An Giang province, southern Vietnam, in the Mekong Delta on the border of Cambodia. After cutting the hair of his customer and shaved him, the hairdresser is doing here the cleaning of his ears! The hairdresser is thus provided with a headlamp and he holds in his left hand small instruments specially designed for this operation which consists in removing the cerumen without perforating the eardrum.
Vietnam: inside a countryside hair salon
About the Author: Christophem
I like to capture the poetic life moments and human faces in their natural environment. "The truth : that which doesn't hide", wrote Heraclitus.
- Peru: Huaraz under a nebulous sky in the Cordillera Blanca April 09, 2019
- India: head upside-down on a Vespa in Calcutta March 03, 2019
- India: The burst of laughter of a Madras carpenter March 03, 2019
- India: an old iron gate in Calcutta March 02, 2019
- India: napping in an old colonial house in Calcutta March 01, 2019
- India: Hindu woman behind the gate of her front door February 28, 2019